
Well...I know many of you have been waiting for my big arrival, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm Asher Joseph, and I was born on Groundhogs Day! I am now 9 days old, and guess what?! I got to come home with my Mommy & Daddy TODAY! They keep wrapping me tight in my blankie and calling me "Little Burrito Man" and my dog Sadie keeps giving me kisses. I like to make little noises so she is very curious about me.
I was 7 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches long. I have a full head of beautiful, dark hair and blue eyes...you can check me out in the picture albums! My Mom is still trying to figure me out, but I can tell she's not too sure what the heck she's doing so I'm trying to help her out. She was feeding me and I started to spit some out so she'd sit me up...once she did I let out a big *BURP* so now she won't forget!
My Mommy & Daddy think I'm pretty amazing and cute, but you can just see for yourself! My Mommy will tell you the whole story sometime soon, but I just wanted all of you who have been praying for me, and my birthparents, and my Mommy & Daddy to know "Here I am!"

28 comments:
He's beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing his pictures. You are so blessed!!
Oh Em, HUGE congrats to your family! Asher is gorgeous, and that's a great name! Can't wait to hear the story!
Hugs,
Mindy
Yea! Welcome Asher! You have a great Mommy and Daddy!
He is just so perfect! What a beautiful boy to bless your lives :) Congrats pal!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I can't wait to hear more about him. I am so happy for you that I actually have tears in my eyes!
P.S. I am learning to make tiny baby hats. As soon as I do, I'll make Asher one.
Awww Emily! I just heard on the nest and came running to your blog. This is soooo exciting!
CONGRATS!!!!
This is fantastic news! I can't wait to hear the whole story. Welcome to the world, Asher! Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! :)
I am so happy for you! Welcome home Asher!
He is adorable. Great bday!!! He has a birthday twin...my dd was born 2 years ago on Groundhogs day!!!
YEAH ASHER!!
OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations!!!
Eagerly waiting to hear the story...
Yay, Emily! I am so excited for you and your family. It's the hardest, most rewarding thing... and NO ONE can prepare you at all. Welcome to parenthood! I can't wait to to watch Asher grow up.
Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is precious!
Hi!
Saw your announcement on L&F--
Congratulations!! What a cutie!
Asher shares a birthday with my beautiful niece--so it is a very good day to be born, if I may say.
Saw the announcement on lost and found.
Congratulations! He is adorable.
He is so cute! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
He is absolutely gorgeous! And, congrats from a fellow Groundhog's Day birthday holder! It's a wonderfully auspicious day to be born on and I have no doubt that he will have a wonderful and charmed life with you both. Congratulations!
He is such a cutie patootie! Thanks so much for sharing the pics! I just love that YOU ARE A MOMMY!!!!
How amazing Emily!!!! He is just priceless :o) Congrats mama! Cant wait to soon be in the same boat :o)
Saw the announcement on l&f. Can't wait to hear more about Asher. He's absolutely beautiful.
Congratulations.
Em, he is beautiful! Thanks for sharing pics.
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
What a blessing! He's simply breathtaking! I hope you are enjoying each moment with your little one, Asher. Can't wait to hear your story! Hugs - Pep
Hey Asher,
My mommy told me to stop by and say hi. Our mommies need to GTG so we can hang out. I hope you are enjoying being home...because I AM! I have a big sister named Angel...she likes smelling me too.
Tell your mama and daddy hi...I gotta go eat :-)!
Smooches...Dooney!
Congratulations!!! He's gorgeous! I've been following your blog although I'm really bad at actually commenting, but I had to say that I'm so happy for you!
He's adorable!!! CONGRATS!!!!
wow... congrats!!
Post a Comment