Jake has what I call a "man purse" - it's actually called a "Jumbo Fat Boy Versapack" (whatever). Anyway, all the cops he works with have them so they can carry their pieces with them in public without having a holster, etc. Before he got it I said, "It's a man purse. No matter what they call it, it's a man purse. You will either look like a man carrying a purse with a gun in it, or like you are a diabetic that needs to carry your supplies at all times." He said, "Then I'll let people think I'm a diabetic." And I said, "That's too bad, because you look like a man carrying a purse with a gun in it."
Granted, it DOES just look like a smaller version of a messenger bag...but I really do wonder what people thinks when he's walking through the store with it. Like "Hmm, nice man purse, dude!"
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment