So, the day after the Academy Awards (who the heck IS "the Academy" anyway?!)...all you see on TV, online, and hear about on the radio is what went on last night. Who won the Oscars, what were they wearing, etc.
What I am most curious about is...how does one go about selecting the paper to write their "acceptance" speech on. Is this paper randomly found in a drawer at home at the last minute? Is it torn from a pad at a hotel just before walking out the door & written hastilly in the limo? Is it carefully typed & printed & cut into a small, manageable size? Was it written with an ink pen that cost more than a months worth of car payment or was a 10 for 99 cents blue Bic pen used? Did the actual star write it or type it out themselves or did they dictate it to someone they pay to...dictate things to? These are the things I am curious about.
I don't really care who they are wearing or what they've been nominated for previously. I'm just curious about where their paper came from.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment