I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened....I BOUGHT MY FIRST BABY ITEMS TODAY!!!
Last night Jake & I were out on the motorcycle & we drove by a house that looked like their garage was set up for a sale....so I set my alarm this morning & went over....My first find was a sentimental one. Does anyone remember the little Fisher Price telephones that you pulled by the cord? The eyes would blink, it made a ringing noise, and you coud "dial" the phone like an old rotary one (our kids won't even know what those are! Baby toys now are like car keys & cell phones!) I found it for $1.
I found a baby bathtub (used once) that has a little squirter thing (I think it's like a sprayer?) with the instructions for $5. I also found and for 25 cents each.At the last place I stopped I got a Cosco umbrella stroller with jungle animals (pretty neutral) on it. The girl was really nice & was showing me how to use all the items because I had no clue?! I saw one of those aquarium swings, but it was kinda crusty....I felt bad buying a crusty swing for my baby....so I skipped it. I also found 5 little layette/sleepers that are very gender neutral (yeah!) and cute, and a tan with animals pack & play...Grand total at that sale..... $20! These girls had been going through their storage units & they said they'd have more tomorrow & to come back....which I might do!
All in all I think I made out pretty well today....YEAH I'm starting to feel like a mommy more and more!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment