Monday, May 26, 2008

Word to the Wise, from the Unwise.

Do not put baby on your shoulders like he is a "big boy."

He will barf in your hair & you will think your husband is joking, when he clearly is not.

This message is brought to you by Similac Sensitive formula, Asher's upchuck, and my second shower of the day.

8 comments:

LL said...

That is funny, but not funny..I feel for ya! I will have to remember this when I have a lil one!

Heather said...

Oh, YUCK!!

Joy said...

I just laughed so hard I cried a little. It could be lack of sleep making me giddy, but that really hit my funny bone!

HereWeGoAJen said...

So sorry that had to happen to you, but what a wonderful story for us!

Another Day said...

lol. yeck. mommyhood.

AJS said...

Ewwww, but that did make me laugh a little. :)

Ashley said...

That's nasty. At least it was YOUR baby's puke right?? Ack.

Anita said...

Thanks for the "heads up!" I will remember that!