
I recently received a blog award from my friend Cortney. She passed it along to me, letting me know that she thinks my blog is pretty sweet...Essentially, in a "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" kind of way.
Cortney and I live in the same city & met each other when we were planning our weddings. In our married lives, we've both battled infertility. She has always been compassionate and hopeful about our road to parenthood through adoption, and I am SO excited for her & her husband, as they have recently become pregnant after 4 years of infertility!
I think, for the most part, I'm a glass half full kind of gal. But honestly, there are days when I really have to be conscious about choosing to be positive. Some things that help me right myself when I'm having a rough day include: listening to music (K-Love or other uplifting radio stations), something tasty to drink or eat like good coffee or ice cream, taking a walk with my dog & my boys, and laughing with people I love. Another way to express all that I feel is to write this blog. I am so blessed to be able to share our story in this manner, and I have gained a lot of support and encouragement from this avenue for my thoughts.
So, in the spirit of hope, encouragement, and positive attitude, I nominate the following friends:
The rules are easy........
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Share the love......link to the person from who you received your award.
No comments:
Post a Comment