Sunday, April 19, 2009

Too fabulous not to share...

This is the delightful Roquefort Pear Salad recipe I found at AllRecipes.com. At Christmas time I was looking for a recipe that contained pears, as we had a bunch sent to us at work and we needed to use them up before they went bad. So, for our staff luncheon, I made this. Most recently, as pictured here, I made it again for Easter lunch, and today I'm making it to take to a friend's 30th birthday party.

It's too fabulous not to share with all of you. The only changes I've made to the recipe are to use a spring mix variety of lettuce and balsamic vinegar instead of red wine vinegar. It's sweet with the candied pecans and pears, and tangy with the dressing and bleu cheese.

I hope you'll try it & let me know what you think!




Courtesy of AllRecipes.com

1 comment:

Court D said...

Looks so yummy and I just love those salad tongs!