Well....today is one of those "milestones" that I knew we'd eventually hit, but that I was cringing about doing so.
Asher said his first "bad word" this morning.
For awhile now, he has been saying "Sit" when he is supposed to "sit down." His babysitter informed me that it doesn't always sound like "sit" but a "naughty word" that is very similar. I was aware of this, and have heard him say it a few times, only in relation to his actions (for instance, when he was sitting himself down on a chair).
This morning, Asher was eating his breakfast & Jake & I were trying to get out the door to work on time. For some reason, Jake utters "$#!+"
And, out of the mouth of my dear boy...he repeats.... "$#!+"
I'm pretty sure that time he didn't mean "Sit."
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh dear.
One of the babies at my daycare used to give me the finger when he got mad.
Jayden has been saying that lately and we know he doesn't mean Sit!! He says it when his toys fall down or when he kicks a ball too hard in the house!
Post a Comment