Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Black Man Doing the Robot Dance

It's tax time.

And you know what that means...Liberty Tax has people standing on street corners, dressed in Statue of Liberty costumes & doing crazy things like waving to cars, hula hooping, and dancing to their own beats.

So, when I called my sister tonight, who was watching Asher, to tell her I was on my way, she said "Make sure you look for the black man doing the robot dance on the corner."

"OK?" I replied.

So...when I got to the corner she mentioned, I looked around.

No black man.
No robot dances.
No black man doing the robot dance.

Bummer. I must have missed him.

When I arrived, I let her know I hadn't seen the man, and that I must have missed his awesome moves.

"Did you see Anytime Fitness?" she asked me.

"Uh...yeah."

"Well, that was where your son pointed out the black man. Doing the robot dance!"

See for yourself!?

No comments: