Yesterday was my day...and I just broke down and bawled. I had been feeling good, did some shopping, watched American Idol, worked out, and then had sat down with some reading material & tea & *BAM* I'm a big mess.
Life is a struggle right now. Jake & I are dealing with issues that are SO painful...and everyday I have to thank God for what I do have, and not be disappointed about what I don't have...but somedays it's hard. It's hard not to compare myself to others. It's hard not to hate people who abuse and neglect what they have. And it's hard to understand why we have been given this cross to bear. There are no easy answers.
I pray for miracles, but I cannot expect them. I can ask for guidance, but I am at the point where I don't know what I am asking for. I am looking for a sign to show me the way, and I just can't see it yet. I guess I need prayes...for strength, for peace, for God's will...
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment