Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paper!

I took Asher to visit Dr. A today. He has had a cough now for almost 2 weeks, and although I was pretty certain he was fine, because it had been so long I decided we needed to go in and just make sure.

Sure enough, he has just been fighting off a cold, which both Jake & I have had, & he is just fine. Nothing to be concerned about, and I was glad to hear it.

Here is how Asher decided to keep busy while waiting for our visit with Dr. A. Notice all the ripped paper around him?! There was hardly any left on the table once the Dr. made it in, but it was very fun & noisy & exciting to play with!



And by the way, our chubby bear is now 20 pounds, 13 ounces!

8 comments:

Gretchen Osowski said...

I just found your blog. And I have read everything back to the begining! Asher is so cute. You are so lucky!

Patti said...

awesome photo!!! :-)

Ashley said...

So sweet!! He's keeping busy waiting for the doc. :) Gosh, I can't believe your little man is 20 lbs. When did that happen?? :)

LL said...

He is so CUTE EM!!! Love that tummy!

Michelle said...

OOOH, I just want to squeeze him? Are you sure you don't want to stay with us for the wedding? I want to eat him up!!! Can't wait to see ya!

katd said...

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest thing ever. What a great picture! :)

Owl Gal Liz said...

paper is so much fun!

Anita said...

FUN!!